We are looking for an Executive Assistant to our Co-Founders/Directors. Apart from coordinating the day-to-day functions and schedules of the Directors, the EA will also be responsible to carry out administrative tasks and facilitate interactions with all stakeholders both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Skills in using office automation software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Manage Co-Founders calendars
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Provide general administrative support.
- Track and manage key business metrics