• Typical Years of Experience: 5 to 7 years of corporate IT experience.
• Minimum Education or Certification: 4-year Degree related to IT.
• Intermediate/Expert level of experience in successfully providing application support / development in a corporate setting.
• Full life cycle development experience in a project development role .
• Experience in supporting a diverse application landscape, including change management, application testing, data integrity management, patch management and end-user support and training.
• Experience designing or changing business critical components to gain full value
from technology solutions.
• Knowledge on ETRM / ENDUR will be covered as part of formal onboarding to
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry : IT Software - Other
Functional Area : IT Software - Other
Role Category : Computer/IT
Employment Type : Full-Time
Education / Qualification : Btech