Experience - Data Engineer (Informatica/PLSQL) Exp 4-7 years
Job Location – Bangalore (Currently WFH)
Roles & Responsibilities
Informatica/PLSQL. Exp 4-7 years
Experience in designing, developing, deploying, testing Informatica PowerCenter ETL, Power Exchange etc.
- Application knowledge of Power Center Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor.
- Hands on Experience in creating complex mappings and workflows in informatica with Database as source/target.
- Understand the business requirement or the downstream process requirement.
- Test ETL for successful extraction, transformation and load
- Provide L3 support in Production for Informatica PowerCenter.
- Fix production defects.
- Well-developed analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- SQL, PL/SQL knowledge
- Hands on with development of database objects such as procedures, functions, packages, indexes, views etc
- Database partitioning, performance tuning
- Knowledge on XML parsing concept in Oracle
- Hands on with Unix shell commands and scripting
Secondary Skill: Talend E
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry : IT Software - Other
Functional Area : IT Software - Other
Role Category : Computer/IT
Employment Type : Full-Time
Education / Qualification : Graduate