Plan and design initiatives to help enhance the systems used in Finance GBS in order to improve productivity, efficiency and quality of services delivered. Use Agile/LEAN/Six Sigma methodologies, and the supporting framework, to deliver large scale business transformation.Implement the system enhancement initiatives identified by CI team and act in the capacity of a change agent to drive process standardization and continuous improvement programs with the assistance of process managers.
1. Lead key projects for improvement across all levels of the organization
2. Conduct core project management activities including facilitating meetings, interviewing stakeholders, hosting workshops, documenting findings, creating stakeholder presentations
3. Monitoring progress in order to check if changes yield desirable results
4. Establish S.M.A.R.T. standards at the start of a project and then compare actual project results against these, regularly generate detailed update reports for management.
1. Plan and ensure optimal staffing levels in the team for meeting operational demands
2. Build a strong talent pipeline through hiring, internal movements, succession planning, talent reviews etc.
3. Drive capability building initiatives through learning and development, career management, mentoring, coaching etc.
4. Deploy people initiatives across employee life cycle to drive superior engagement & retention of key performers
Drive Process Standardization supported by Process Managers which will enable transition to steady state operations
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry : Global Shared Services
Functional Area : Accounting
Role Category : Accounting/Finance
Employment Type : Full-Time
Education / Qualification : graduate