To Executing Test & Screening of Space, Aerospace and Defense RF products and must be able Develop new Automation Test set-up, modify the existing Automation set-up Program to perform RF Testing.
• Responsible for performing Programming of the RF Equipment’s which carry out the Test of RF Modules.
• Responsible to modify the existing ATE Program based on Customer input, in the Measurement or in Result Tabulation.
• Knowledge in RF Amplifier, LNA, RF Filter & RF Mixer testing of Electronics modules and sub systems.
• Knowledge in Tx/RX chain RF Tuning, Characterization, Verification.
• Knowledge in test equipment’s such as Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generator, Power Sensor, Power Analyzer and Power Meter.
• Well-experienced in handling common equipment’s such as power supplies, multimeter and oscilloscope
• Good Programming knowledge on C, C#, C++ & Visual Basic. Must be able to independently handle the Program Modification and performance verification due to this change.
• Fundamental Knowledge of test & screening activity.
• Hands on knowledge of ESS process (Environmental stress screening, Burn in Test, Thermovacuum test & Mechanical test)
• Design & development of Test Jigs, Inter connection Harness for the products and interaction with design team and T&E team.
• Responsible for verification & documentation of test results and sharing with internal team and customer.
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry : Engineering Design / R&D
Functional Area : IT Software- Embedded / EDA / VLSI / ASIC / Chip Design
Role Category : Electrical Engineering
Employment Type : Full-Time