We are hiring for a leading Multinational Technology Company that specializes in enterprise infra solutions, server infrastructure, cloud based products and solutions.
Learning Consultant – Onboarding and Implementation; Captivate Prime
Adobe Captivate Prime is looking for a Learning Consultant – Onboarding and Implementation. Captivate Prime is Adobe’s Learning Management System (LMS), and we are looking for candidates who have a desire to make an impact in the learning and development domain to join our team based out of Bengaluru, India.
Develops and delivers detailed technology solutions through consulting project activities. Responsibilities include client identification through final invoicing for engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring. May have some financial responsibilities including project cost estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing. May participate in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities. Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization. Performance is typically measured by the capture of the consulting engagement and/or delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
To succeed, you will need a proven ability to:
• Advise customers on the technical aspects of setting up an LMS
• Advise customers on onboarding and implementation strategies
• Deliver multiple concurrent projects
• Manage multiple client relationships – especially working remotely
• Interact with a broad level of client contacts – from Learning Managers to CLOs and Directors
• Present complex information in a clear manner, both written and verbal
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will be responsible to:
• Onboarding customers – you will often be working with multiple customers simultaneously
• Troubleshoot complex technical issues especially in the areas of SSO, APIs, and other web technologies
• Demonstrate ownership and willingness to deliver projects
• Accurately document all customer interactions in a case tracking database
• Ability to assess customer sentiment at all stages during the communication, to take the lead in escalating an issue on behalf of the customer, and to arrange for a supervisor to mediate in the interaction
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry : IT Software - Other
Functional Area : IT Software - Other
Role Category : Computer/IT
Employment Type : Full-Time
Education / Qualification : BS in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent technical training and professional work experience.