Business Development Specialist
Will be spearheading the expansion of our Staffing client base for West + North Region and May leading a team of Business Development Managers down the line . The role requires developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, staffing requirement mix development, and taking responsibility for the organization’s performance against targets.
This role would require practical & proven experience in areas of Sales & Client Management, Talent Acquisition – More on Temp Mandates understanding , Staffing Operations, Business Development and Key Account Management.
Executing new sales initiatives, strategic planning, detailed task .
1. Responsible for business development by identifying new sales opportunities and sell the services to new clients on Non IT Business
2. To develop a deep understanding of the Staffing / Recruitment Industry processes and the Client Profile.
3. Responsible for getting new business with existing relationships as well as penetrating the accounts and adding new business .
4. Tracking new clients in various industries, placing proposals and getting the MOUs , Agreements done.
5. Preparation and execution of business plan & developing strategies to up-sell and cross-sell in the clientele. ( DH , ITS , ES )
6. Be responsible for Client relationships and meeting client expectations.
7. Track weekly calls and appointments.
8. Arrange / Prepare proposals and contracts for clients; effectively represent company at various professional Levels.
9. Create Open Positions , forecast, lead meetings, align with organizational vision and values
Key requirement –
1. Ability to negotiate rates / salaries, convince clients within their business areas, while ensuring that all processes are followed in line with the agreed methodology.
2. Good experience in contingent (Contract) staffing
3. Aggressive, dynamic, result oriented, good sales aptitude, strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
4. Proficiency in client identification, client development, & interaction for promoting business and providing manpower services to all categories in junior/middle/senior levels.
5. Sound knowledge to evaluate client requirements
Graduate / Management Degree with at least 7 + years’ experience in sales and sales management ability. Having excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with exposure to analytical, assessment & presentation Skills
Please – Note the Joining would be from February 21 .