Net promoter score

Every Organisation chest beats about its capabilities. But the truth on its services is difficult to hide. Social Media and Glassdoor make it even more challenging!

From its early days, Xpheno sought to know the voice of our deployed employees.

We told ourselves that the Net Promoter Score (NPS) is the best way to test and validate our Services.

We administered the Net Promoter Score survey to our Employees who were working on-site and this is what they had to say.

79% said they would recommend Xpheno to their friends and relatives. A similar number of people said our team responds to their queries on time. Meanwhile, we are working to Impress the remaining 21%, and next time we report, we hope to have them smiling as well!

Leave a comment